Existing preserved libs:
>>> Package: media-libs / libmng-2.0.2-r1
* - /usr/lib/libmng.so.1
* - /usr/lib/libmng.so.1.0.0
* Used by /opt/kingsoft/wps-office/office6/qt/plugins/imageformats/libqmng.so (app-office / wps-office-184.108.40.20651_alpha15)
>>> Package: media-libs / lcms-1.19-r2
* - /usr/lib/liblcms.so.1
* - /usr/lib/liblcms.so.1.0.19
* Used by /usr/lib/libmng.so.1 (preserved)
* Used by /usr/lib/libmng.so.1.0.0 (preserved)
Use emerge @ preserved-rebuild to rebuild packages using these libraries
Toss for a long time finally resolved, the problem lies in what the specific point is not clear, for reference purposes only!
1. emerge @ preserved-rebuild does not work.
2. reloading wps-office, then @ preserved-rebuild, it does not work.
3. reloading media-libs / libmng, package: media-libs / lcms does not work.
emerge media-libs / libmng
emerge media-libs / lcms
4. Uninstall wps-office (has been unable to resolve, want to uninstall temporarily renounce the use), preserved libs message disappears:
emerge -C wps-office
emerge @ preserved-rebuild
5. The next day installation wps-office, without success preserved libs Tip:
echo "app-office / wps-office WPS-EULA" >> /etc/portage/package.license (before the installation does not add the license, the successful installation of no error, do not know if this causes)